We seek out and engage partners who are as diverse as the communities we serve.
Our Partner Network Program provides ways for partners to engage in the work of diversity, inclusion and accessibility. Through these networks, partners with shared interests in areas such as race, gender, accessibility and sexual orientation address serious issues and celebrate special achievements.
This program gives our partners the opportunity to strengthen connections, share knowledge, develop professionally and create forums for education, community and professional development. Externally, the networks engage our customers and help build ties to the community.
Starbucks Partner Networks are open to all partners. Participation is self-initiated and completely voluntary.
Our current Partner Networks include:
- Starbucks Access Alliance provides a forum for partners with disabilities and allies to engage in the work of diversity, specifically accessibility, for mutual benefits to the partners and the business.
- Starbucks Black Partner Network strengthens community connections and aids professional development for partners of African descent.
- Starbucks Emerging Workforce Network provides the organization with flexible workplace solutions that will enable our partners to drive business results while fulfilling their personal commitments. Flexible solutions are one element in the body of work often referred to as “work/life effectiveness.”
- Starbucks Hora del Café is dedicated to creating an environment where partners can develop professionally, build cultural awareness, and celebrate Hispanic culture while affecting the community in a positive way.
- Starbucks Pride Alliance provides an equitable, dynamic and supportive environment for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender(LGBT) partners.
- Starbucks Armed Forces Support Network supports veterans, current service members and their families
- Starbucks Women's Development Network enhances the personal, professional and leadership opportunities for its members through education, community involvement and relationship building.