RESOURCES AND FAQ
Preparing for next steps
FAQ & Tips
Navigate your application
Make progress in your job search as you research and review helpful information. From application to interview, find the answers you need to confidently advance towards your career goals at Starbucks.
RESUME AND INTERVIEW TIPS
Tailor your resume
- Focus your objective or professional summary on the key skills you bring to the new role.
- Include relevant experience from the last 10 years, starting with most recent.
- Showcase your professional accomplishments; highlight how you've added value in your previous roles.
- Review the job posting thoroughly and ensure your experience reflects the themes and requirements of the role.
Prepare to interview
- Research company culture by understanding Starbucks Mission & Values and reviewing Starbucks Stories.
- Familiarize yourself with behavioral-based interviewing. Prepare specific examples reflecting the competencies of the role.
- Visit a Starbucks® store to observe the operation and familiarize yourself with our products.
- Engage with Starbucks on our social media channels, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Dress Code Lookbook
Bring your personal taste and handcrafted style to your role in Starbucks retail. We designed our Dress Code to reflect the professionalism of our partners, the commitment to making every moment right and the inclusive welcome at the heart of our brand.
We are privileged to connect with millions of customers everyday in more than 75 global markets, and we continue to grow our international teams to support our Mission and Values.
HONOURED AND RECOGNIZED
- 2018 - World’s Most Ethical Companies
- 2018 - Fortune World's Most Admired Companies
- 2019 – Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work
- Lifetime Recognition – Waterstone Canada's Most Admired Corporate Culture
Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability, please contact us at: 206-318-0660 or email@example.com
STARBUCKS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Starbucks is an equal employment opportunity employer of all qualified individuals. Starbucks does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military/veteran status, gender identity and expression, genetic information or any other basis protected by local, provincial, or federal law.