Culture and Values
Expect more than coffee.
To inspire and nurture the human spirit - one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time.
With our partners, our coffee and our customers at our core, we live these values:
- Creating a culture of warmth and belonging, where everyone is welcome.
- Delivering our very best in all we do, holding ourselves accountable for results.
- Acting with courage, challenging the status quo and finding new ways to grow our company and each other.
- Being present, connecting with transparency, dignity and respect.
A culture of inclusion
Opportunity for all
Training and development
At Starbucks, we are devoted to supporting, engaging and investing in the development of our partners. Our people are one of our most valuable assets and we provide learning opportunities to develop skills, further careers and help partners achieve their personal and professional goals. As a partner (employee) who is curious, collaborative and a continuous learner, you’ll have limitless opportunities to make an impact and thrive, all while becoming your personal best and being recognized for it. We reward partners who achieve results, live our mission and values and help others succeed.
HONOURED AND RECOGNIZED
- 2018 - World’s Most Ethical Companies
- 2018 - Fortune World's Most Admired Companies
- 2019 – Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work
- Lifetime Recognition – Waterstone Canada's Most Admired Corporate Culture