Starbucks Reserve® Jamaica Blue Mountain® Jamaica Blue Mountain®
Nurtured in the Blue Mountain mist of Jamaica
Since the coffee plant was introduced to Jamaica in 1728, near-perfect growing conditions in the Blue Mountains that cover the eastern part of Jamaica – altitude, terrain, soil, rainfall, and mountain mist – have combined to produce one of the world’s finest coffees: Jamaica Blue Mountain®. Grown under strict regulations, only the best beans are certified authentic and earn the Jamaica Blue Mountain® name. For certification, it must be supervised at every stage of growth and production and cupped by certified tasters at the Coffee Industry Board of Jamaica to ensure its quality.
This delightful, balanced coffee has mild citrus notes and a smooth milk chocolate finish, with an intense aroma. Exported in small batches in iconic wooden barrels (a custom dating back to the 18th century), Jamaica Blue Mountain® coffee is not to be missed!
- Producer: Amber Estates
- Elevation: 2000-5000 feet
- Processing Method: Washed
- Harvest dates: December - April
- Tasting Notes: A balanced coffee with mild citrus notes, a smooth milk chocolate finish and an intense aroma
- Pairing Flavors: Nuts, chocolate, citrus, baking spices